The air compressor should be inhaled in a large amount of air during the working process. If the air is not filtered, the dust suspended in the air will be inhaled, which will aggravate the wear of the machine. If larger particles enter, the machine may be damaged. The air filter acts to filter out dust and sand in the air, ensuring sufficient and clean air into the air compressor.
Therefore, the main function of the air filter is to filter the air inhaled and increase the service life of the lubricating oil (if the air inhaled by the air compressor contains a large amount of dust, the life of the lubricating oil will be shortened). Lubricating oil mainly acts as a lubrication and cooling.
The first stage of the air filter is a layer of fibrous medium and medium filter alternately stacked to filter out larger particles. The second stage is a multilayer epoxy hybrid fiber medium that coalesces oil mist and filters out solid particles.
How to judge the quality of air filter?
1. Waterproof performance
The filter paper should have excellent waterproof performance,if not, which will accelerate the air filter blockage.
2. Filtration accuracy and filtration area
3.High quality shell and seals
High-quality housing and seals ensure the rigidity and compressive strength of the air filter itself, as well as reliable sealing under ambient temperature changes.
4.The ability to hold dust
The filter paper can be holded a large amount of ash can absorb dust and does not completely block the gaps in the fibers to block the circulation of clean air.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for oil filters
- Selection principle of air filter
- Application of Separator
- What is the oil-gas two-phase separator
- Operating Procedures for separators
- Pressure Swing control of separator
- Application of variable pressure liquid surface...
- What is screw type air compressor
- Brief introduction of screw type air compressor
- The advantages of screw compressor
- Troubleshooting and Treatment of Common Faults ...
- The role of pressure sensors in air compressor ...
- What are the factors that affect the actual dis...
- Do you know the pressure vessel with steel Q345...
- Three methods of air compressor compressed air ...
- Three transmission modes of screw air compressor
- Advantages and disadvantages of inverter air co...
- Causes and Treatment of Screw Air Compressor Tr...
- Cause analysis and solution for failure of norm...
- How to extend the service life of air compressor.