The oil-gas two-phase separator separates the oil and gas mixture into a single phase of crude and natural gas, the pressure is controlled by the pressure control valve at the gas outlet, and the liquid level is regulated by the valve controlled by the controller.
The pressure control valve at the outlet of natural gas is usually a self regulating valve or a matching pressure transmitter, a controller, a pneumatic film regulating valve of air source, etc. The delivery valve is usually a matching liquid level sensor, controller, gas source of the pneumatic film control valve or float liquid surface regulator operated by the oil control valve.
Some oil-gas two-phase separator is used to control the pressure of the separator with the pneumatic film regulating valve, and the liquid surface of the valve control separator is operated with the float liquid surface adjuster.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for oil filters
- Selection principle of air filter
- Application of Separator
- Operating Procedures for separators
- Pressure Swing control of separator
- Application of variable pressure liquid surface...
- What is screw type air compressor
- Brief introduction of screw type air compressor
- The advantages of screw compressor
- Fault detection of screw air compressor
- Why is the atlas air compressor expensive
- Air compressor troubleshooting
- System Process of Air Compressor - Air Process