There are three types of oil leakage faults: oil seepage, dripping oil and fuel injection.for these three cases, different treatments should be made according to different phenomena.
In the case of oil seepage, if the equipment is not caused by more complicated factors, but only due to loose connection or poor fastening or increased pressure, the joint can be tightened in the stop state.
In the case of dripping oil, the treatment method and the oil leakage are basically the same, and can be carried out by referring to the oil leakage treatment method. However, if there are deep-seated reasons, it is necessary to eliminate the hidden dangers according to deep-seated reasons and then deal with them.
In the case of fuel injection, it is generally caused by the blockage of the oil cooler of the screw compressor. the main means of handling such a fault is to clear the oil cooler. the method is to first take out the core of the oil cooler, put it in the iron trough, fill the water, put the descaling agent in the water, soak for 1-3 days, then take out the cooler core and use the soft copper wire to unchoke the incrustation in the cooler core one by one. The entire oil system is treated while the cooler core is unblocked. the method is to connect the oil pipe system with the pipe pump to form a self-circulating system. The cleaning pump we use is a one-meter-long iron box with a small wheel that can be pushed to move the box freely and push it to the front of the compressor. There is a pressurized water pump and an electric heater. the descaling agent is poured into the water in the iron trough, the water pump is started, and the descaling agent is in the oil circuit.the system begins to circulate, and after 1-3 days of soak, the dirt of the oil system is cleaned up.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for oil filters
- Selection principle of air filter
- Application of Separator
- What is the oil-gas two-phase separator
- Operating Procedures for separators
- Pressure Swing control of separator
- Application of variable pressure liquid surface...
- What is screw type air compressor
- Brief introduction of screw type air compressor
- The advantages of screw compressor
- Influence of air humidity on air compressor
- Common causes and solutions for air filter of a...
- The maintenance of the air compressor is not at...
- Important indicators of air compressor oil prod...
- Common problems of lubricating oil
- Solenoid valve common fault
- Tips on the use of screw machine parts (1)
- Tips on the use of screw machine parts (2)
- Analysis of the Causes of the Death of the Scre...
- Air Compressor Selection Steps