The float liquid level controller drives two control valves, one regulating valve controls the natural gas, the other control valve controls the crude oil and realizes the joint regulation of the valves at the crude oil and gas outlet. When the float is rising, the opening of the airway regulating valve of the linkage mechanism is reduced, and the opening of the oil circuit regulating valve increases; Conversely, when the float drops, the connecting rod mechanism will increase the opening of the airway regulating valve and reduce the opening of the oil circuit regulating valve.
The liquid level of the separator is controlled by changing the opening of the regulating valve, changing the relative flow rate of natural gas and crude oil. This control method does not control the pressure of the separator, and the pressure of the separator is the sum of the pressure of the gas outlet or the liquid outlet at the natural gas regulating valve or the liquid regulating valve. When the gas and liquid volume and the downstream pressure of the separator change, the pressure of the separator is changed, so the control method is variable voltage control.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for oil filters
- Selection principle of air filter
- Application of Separator
- What is the oil-gas two-phase separator
- Operating Procedures for separators
- Application of variable pressure liquid surface...
- What is screw type air compressor
- Brief introduction of screw type air compressor
- The advantages of screw compressor
- Fault detection of screw air compressor
- Why is the atlas air compressor expensive
- Air compressor troubleshooting
- System Process of Air Compressor - Air Process
- System Process of Air Compressor – Lubricating ...
- Cleaning of air compressor seven steps