When choosing oil filter, consider the following points:
(1) Filtration accuracy should meet the predetermined requirements.
(2) To maintain sufficient flow capacity over a longer period of time.
(3) The filter heart has enough strength and is not damaged by hydraulic action.
(4) Good corrosion resistance of the filter and can work persistently under the specified temperature.
(5) Easy to clean or replace the filter heart.
Therefore, the oil filter should be based on the technical requirements of the hydraulic system, according to filtration accuracy, flow capacity, working pressure, oil viscosity, operating temperature and other conditions to select its model.
2. The installation of oil filter in the hydraulic system usually has the following types:
(1) to be installed in the pump suction nozzle:
Pump suction circuit is generally equipped with surface-type oil filter, the purpose is to filter out larger particles of impurities to protect the hydraulic pump, in addition to filter oil filter capacity should be more than twice times the pump flow, pressure loss is less than 0.02MPa.
(2) installed on the pump exit circuit:
The purpose of installing the oil filter here is to filter out contaminants that may intrude into valves and other components. Its filtration precision should be 10~15μm, and can withstand the work pressure and impact pressure on the oil circuit, the pressure drop should be less than 0.35MPa. The safety valve should also be installed to prevent oil filter clogging.
(3) installed in the system back circuit: This installation of the indirect filtration effect. Generally with the filter and even install a back pressure valve, when the filter plug reached a certain pressure value, the back pressure valve open.
(4) installed in the system branch circuit.
Previous: Selection principle of air filter
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Selection principle of air filter
- Application of Separator
- What is the oil-gas two-phase separator
- Operating Procedures for separators
- Pressure Swing control of separator
- Application of variable pressure liquid surface...
- What is screw type air compressor
- Brief introduction of screw type air compressor
- The advantages of screw compressor
- Fault detection of screw air compressor