If the air compressor is used for a long time, there will be oil stains, carbon deposits, sediments and rust inside. In addition, air compressors using different brands of oil will produce asphalt-like black gel. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly use the cleaning agent to clean the inside of the air end, paint bucket, radiator and oil pipe. Thereby eliminating security risks.
First, let the air compressor run for a few minutes, the oil reaches the normal temperature; close the air compressor, wait for the internal pressure to completely release, open the fuel cap, pour the cleaning agent, tighten the fuel cap; open the air compressor for 30 minutes; let go of the old oil, and add new oil.
The temperature of the air compressor after cleaning is reduced by at least 10 degrees.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for oil filters
- Selection principle of air filter
- Application of Separator
- What is the oil-gas two-phase separator
- Operating Procedures for separators
- Pressure Swing control of separator
- Application of variable pressure liquid surface...
- What is screw type air compressor
- Brief introduction of screw type air compressor
- The advantages of screw compressor
- The air compressor is equipped with a dryer, Wh...
- What is the use of air compressor air filter? H...
- Troubleshooting and Treatment of Common Faults ...
- The role of pressure sensors in air compressor ...