1.It is not conducive to the compression of the machine, so that the compression equipment and the pneumatic machine are subjected to hydraulic shock. If the cooler and the cylinder store a large amount of water, it will cause a machine damage accident.
2.It affects the volumetric efficiency of gas. It is well known that air can be compressed, but water can not be compressed. The excess moisture in the air will naturally reduce the pure air contained in the gas per unit volume, resulting in insufficient air production of the air compressor;
3.The moisture in the air is very corrosive, which makes the compression equipment and the pneumatic machine easy to rust and shorten the service life.
4.The moisture in the air narrows the compressed air passage and increases the resistance to air flow.
5.One cubic meter of wet air (namely, gas molecular density) is less than the same volume of dry air. At the same time, when the compressed air passes through the cooler gas storage tank and the pipeline, most of the water vapor is condensed, so the capacity to produce by weight would be reduced.
6.The moisture in the gas is mixed with the lubricating oil during the compression process, which will reduce the lubricating efficiency, increase the abrasion of the machine parts, and cause not only poor sealing but also deterioration of the lubricating oil in the rubber circulating lubricating filler.
7.The air supply system contains water. When the temperature is lower than 0 degrees, the water will freeze on the inner wall of the air duct. Similarly, the diameter of the pipe is reduced. What is more serious is that the individual pipes are completely frozen and hinder the work. Therefore, the quality of compressed air depends not only on its pressure, but also on its humidity.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for oil filters
- Selection principle of air filter
- Application of Separator
- What is the oil-gas two-phase separator
- Operating Procedures for separators
- Pressure Swing control of separator
- Application of variable pressure liquid surface...
- What is screw type air compressor
- Brief introduction of screw type air compressor
- The advantages of screw compressor
- Common causes and solutions for air filter of a...
- The maintenance of the air compressor is not at...
- Important indicators of air compressor oil prod...
- Common problems of lubricating oil
- Solenoid valve common fault
- Tips on the use of screw machine parts (1)
- Tips on the use of screw machine parts (2)
- Analysis of the Causes of the Death of the Scre...
- Air Compressor Selection Steps
- What are the energy saving methods for air comp...