4. Air compressor room temperature to maintain above zero, close the vent or adjust to the indoor temperature;
5. When the compressor is turned off or the machine is not operated, after the machine is left for a few hours, the oil drain port of the oil and gas tank should be opened to drain the water until the oil flow out and close.
6. When the water-cooling machine is shut down, the circulating water inside the machine must be discharged to prevent freezing and cracking pipes and coolers.
7. Draining gas storage tank and the water of the filter, prevent the valve from the Frozen crack.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for oil filters
- Selection principle of air filter
- Application of Separator
- What is the oil-gas two-phase separator
- Operating Procedures for separators
- Pressure Swing control of separator
- Application of variable pressure liquid surface...
- What is screw type air compressor
- Brief introduction of screw type air compressor
- The advantages of screw compressor