Symptom: One or more air compressors are tripped and shut down in a short time after normal operation.
1. Motor voltage and power supply voltage are abnormal
2. The exhaust pressure of the unit exceeds the rated pressure, and the motor overload causes the motor thermocouple action.
3. The lubricating oil specifications are not correct, the lubrication effect is poor, the motor overload causes the motor thermocouple action
4. Air oil separator blockage (high lubricating oil pressure), causing the air oil separator to have a large differential pressure protection action, or the motor overload causes the motor thermocouple action
5. Compress the body failure, such as rotor carbon deposits, friction, into foreign bodies, etc.
6. The line is bad, the wiring is loose, the contactor is faulty
7. High exhaust air temperature causes malfunction
8. The oil cut solenoid valve failure
9. Check whether the pressure setting is reasonable
1. Check motor power and voltage
2. Check the pressure gauge. If the set pressure is exceeded, adjust the pressure switch.
3. Check the oil product brand number and replace the it.
4. Replace the air oil separator
5. When the hand wheel rotates or cannot be turned, the main unit is inspected and repaired.
6. Repair and replace
7. Check the cooling water, clean the cooler
8. Clean or replace the oil cut solenoid valve
9. Check if the upper limit of the pressure switch is too low, or the upper limit of the pressure switch is lower than the shutdown pressure of the air compressor control unit.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for oil filters
- Selection principle of air filter
- Application of Separator
- What is the oil-gas two-phase separator
- Operating Procedures for separators
- Pressure Swing control of separator
- Application of variable pressure liquid surface...
- What is screw type air compressor
- Brief introduction of screw type air compressor
- The advantages of screw compressor
- Cause analysis and solution for failure of norm...
- How to extend the service life of air compressor.
- The method of cleaning the lubricant oil way in...