1. Saving energy
The operating cost of a conventional compressor consists of three items: initial purchase cost, maintenance cost, and energy cost. The energy cost accounts for about 77% of the operating cost of the compressor. Inverter control compressors Compared with traditionally controlled compressors, energy savings are of the most practical significance. Compressor operating conditions that are supplied according to air volume requirements are economical operating conditions.
2. The operating cost is reduced
Variable frequency starting will reduce the impact of the equipment, and the maintenance will be reduced, so the running cost will be greatly reduced.
3. Improve pressure control accuracy
The variable frequency control system has precise pressure control capabilities. Match the air pressure output of the compressor to the amount of air required by the user's air system. The output air volume of the inverter controlled compressor changes as the motor speed changes. Due to the improved accuracy of the variable frequency control motor speed, it can keep the system pressure variation of the pipe network within the range of 3 psig, which is 0.2 bar, which effectively improves the quality of the working condition.
4. Extend the service life of the compressor
The inverter starts the compressor from 0HZ, and its starting acceleration time can be adjusted to reduce the impact on the electrical components and mechanical components of the compressor during starting, enhance the reliability of the system and prolong the service life of the compressor. In addition, the variable frequency control can reduce the current fluctuation when the unit starts. This fluctuation current will affect the power consumption of the power grid and other equipment. The frequency converter can effectively reduce the peak value of the starting current to a minimum.
5.Reduce the noise of the air compressor
According to the working conditions of the compressor, after the frequency conversion speed regulation is reformed, the running speed of the motor is obviously slowed down, so the noise during the operation of the air compressor is effectively reduced. Field measurements indicate that the noise is reduced by approximately 3 to 7 decibels compared to the original system.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for oil filters
- Selection principle of air filter
- Application of Separator
- What is the oil-gas two-phase separator
- Operating Procedures for separators
- Pressure Swing control of separator
- Application of variable pressure liquid surface...
- What is screw type air compressor
- Brief introduction of screw type air compressor
- The advantages of screw compressor
- Analysis of the Causes of Screw Air Compressor ...
- How to increase the emissions of the air compre...
- Method of Cleaning the Air Compressor Air End
- The air compressor is equipped with a dryer, Wh...
- What is the use of air compressor air filter? H...
- Troubleshooting and Treatment of Common Faults ...
- The role of pressure sensors in air compressor ...